Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stuck on the Demon Box...

I just got Eddie Murphy's RAW.

It's been way too long and I forgot dude was so hilarious and manly in his heyday.

WE ATE THE TOYS, EDDIE!!
---
That Primetime show with Deion and Pilar Sanders is funny as hell. If you get Oxygen, you should watch it. Hilarity.
---
ANTM is starting to irritate the hell out of me. I still watch it religiously, but these broads are a catty mess. I'm glad the season is over. Fatima looks like skeletor, Anya sounds like she has a disability, Dominique looks like a tranny (but she's my favorite for some reason), and Whitney is a bitch (good for her and her plight for the girls with ample frames though). The best part of this show is Ms. Jay - HANDS DOWN! When the hell is Project Runway restarting?!?!
---
I LOVE The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. The news is just boring now. All this ish about Barack and Hillary is draining. I can watch those two white men all day though.
---
Lost is starting to suck. The show is getting to be predictable and irritating. To think I spent all those weekends catching up on four and a half seasons for this ish. Booooooooooooooooooo.
---

I need to go read a book. Sheesh.



3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

stephen colbert is a funny kat. have a great weekend

who? said...

read a book, read a book, read a muh-fukkin book... Eddie Murphy is the truth... top model is not... Colbert is meh... Lost, I can't get into

Muze said...

hey girl *hugs*

yes books are much better than t.v.

hillary and barack are starting to irritate me too. can it just be november so we can paint the white house black already? geesh. lol.

that eddie murphy raw is something else.

i didn't even bother to watch antm this year. soooo irritated with that show.

project runway is the ish though. can't wait. i'm still waiting to get me some michael knight clothes. lol.